Suay Design offers two payment options for our customers, you may purchase online at anytime, or by phone on +44 0845 094 4723.
We do not collect/ retain sensitive payments details; this information is stored by 'Sage Pay', who use the latest technology for your safety and security.
Returns & Refunds Policy
Christmas Returns Policy
As from November 1st, 2017 our Christmas Returns Policy is in effect, which means that any items* purchased can be returned or refunded up until January 15th, 2018. *As usual, this excludes earrings and custom made rings.
We ask that unwanted items be returned within 30 days from the invoice date in their original condition with packaging, complete with your name, address and invoice number.
Return postage unfortunately cannot be refunded.
- Please send returns, exchanges and damaged jewellery to PO Box 5309, Brighton, UK, BN50 8BE with details specifying what you would like to do.
- We regret that due to hygiene reasons there can be no refunds or exchanges on earrings, except where faulty.
- Opened packets of Tattoo's can also not be exchanged or returned.
- Custom made and engraved jewellery is non-refundable, or exchangeable, so please ensure that the size is correct before ordering.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept liability for lost or damaged returned jewellery, so please ensure appropriate (Insured) postal cover.
Where a second item/exchange has been sent out, free of charge, by ourselves and is then returned for a refund we will deduct the cost of the postage from the cost of the product. Please note: Each item is meticulously checked for marks, scratches or other defects before shipping, we do not sell used items. At Suay Design we reserve the right to refuse a product if not returned within its original new and unused condition.
Please note that all the delivery times below are for 'In Stock' items, these are guidelines only. Should you require an item by an exact date please specify when ordering and we will do our utmost to meet your deadline, unfortunately we cannot be held responsible where deadlines are not met.
First class Postage £2.99, a signature will not be required.
UK: First Class Recorded Delivery (except ROI): 2-3 working days £4.95
- UK: Special Delivery (Guaranteed Next Day Delivery before 1pm): £6.95
- All purchases sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery will require a signature. Orders received before 1pm on items in stock will be dispatched that day. Expect delivery within 1-2 working days, this will be charged at £6.95.
UK: Guaranteed Saturday Delivery: £12.95 (orders placed by 12pm on Friday)
- EU: 3-10 working days £8.50
- All purchases will be sent via Royal Mail AirSure, and a signature will be required. Orders received before 12pm on items in stock will be dispatched the next day. Expect delivery within 3-10 working days, this will be charged at £8.50.
- Worldwide and Northern Ireland: 5-10 working days £6.50 up to 500 grams
- International signed for prices up to 500 grams £8.50.
Please note that whilst we do our best to ensure the quick dispatch of your order some handmade items and special sizes can take up to 6 weeks.